Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Swapsies, anyone?

NOW I'm no stranger to geekery - I seem to have become the unofficial IT guy in the newsroom, and I've played a game of Dungeons And Dragons in my time.
But I have "levelled up" my geekery a notch this week. I couldn't help it.
There I was, queuing in my local supermarket, when the words "Free" and "Sticker Album" caught my eye.
Two days later, and I've got a Panini South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup sticker collection including the likes Frank Lampard, Fernando Torres, Kaka, John Terry, Didier Drogba and, er, Steve Cherundolo.
Only 600 or so stickers to go...
So if anyone out there wants to do swapsies with a rather sad 27-year-old man, drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. By the way I'm deadly serious about doing swaps - I currently have spares of 267 Simon Rolfes, 406 Somen Tchoyi and 416 Gianluca Zambrotta x2.

    ReplyDelete